Natural light washes into vaulted gathering spaces through wide windows and sliding glass doors that offer easy access the covered patio of this cottage home plan. A raised eating bar forms a visually open boundary between the dining room and a large kitchen generously supplied with counter space. Upstairs, the recreation room has a wet bar and small bathroom.
Inside and out, this large Craftsman house plan is a pleasure to behold. The vaulted living room is awash in natural light. Water splashing in its centrally placed water feature can be enjoyed from the living room, dining room and gourmet kitchen. Fireplaces add charm to the living room, family room and owners' suite.
This chateau house plan has a fascinating facade, luxurious two-story spread designed for living large, indoors and out. Two-sided fireplaces in living room and nook can also be enjoyed from patio and game room. A porte-cochere links the interior to a patio and a garage complex that can shelter six cars.
Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and great room create a sense of spaciousness in what is actually a fairly compact cottage house plan. Windows flank the gas fireplace that graces the rear of a great room with a dining area on one side. A peninsular counter/eating bar marks the boundary between the dining area and a kitchen with a roomy pantry.
A partially vaulted, wide open great room is at the heart of this charming Craftsman bungalow house plan. Rich in natural light, the room has a gas fireplace and is open to the dining area. A large kitchen with a roomy pantry bounds the dining area as well. The deluxe owners' suite has a soaking tub, shower, dual vanity and deep walk-in closet.
This two-story country-style cottage house plan is well-suited to the needs of a growing family. It has a luxurious owners' suite on the ground floor, and three more bedrooms plus a bonus room/fifth bedroom upstairs. It's also exceptionally bright, especially in the two-story entry, great room, sunny nook and large kitchen.
• Updated Craftsman bungalow house plan designed for construction on a view lot that slopes down at the rear
• Vaulted ceilings add loft to front porch and deck, volume to foyer, den, great room, owners' suite
• Daylight basement has two naturally bright bedroom suites, plus a large family room
• Vaulted, hexagonal great room at center is open to kitchen and offers panoramic view to the rear
• Kitchen is open to great room above two long counters rimmed by raised eating bars
• Luxury owners' suite on main floor; two bedrooms and a large hexagonal recreation room
• Prairie style house plan with welcoming front porch
• Family friendly living spaces
• Owners' suite features shower, soaking tub, and large walk-in closet
- Families that love to entertain will find much to appreciate in this elegant European-style home
- The family room is completely open to the dining room and generously sized kitchen
- Owners' suite luxuries include a two-section closet, walk-in shower and two-sided fireplace