The Rossano house plan built by...
• Vaulted, hexagonal great room at center is open to kitchen and offers panoramic view to the rear
• Kitchen is open to great room above two long counters rimmed by raised eating bars
• Luxury owners' suite on main floor; two bedrooms and a large hexagonal recreation room
• Prairie style house plan with welcoming front porch
• Family friendly living spaces
• Owners' suite features shower, soaking tub, and large walk-in closet
You'll find the same great design features in our duplex house plans as found in our single family plans. We...
Our Kaitlyn house plan built by Regal Custom Homes.
This home has three bedrooms, two full and one half bath, formal area with an office between the kitchen and living room, nice size family room and kitchen area, and an over sized three car garage great for boat storage. A modification made to the...
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Note: This week, because so many people want to know the cost of a finishing a basement, I am including that as an option. You will be amazed at how much the price per sq. ft. of the entire house drops when you add the basement area!
Remember that in order for a basement to be considered “habitable space”, it must have two (2) means of ingress & egress. This can be accomplished with doors, as in a...
This traditional garage plan can house up to 8 cars. The larger, RV garage door is 12' wide and 14' tall. The smaller garage door is 16' wide and 10' tall. On the left side of the garage is a recreation room with a full bathroom and closet space. The second floor is a vaulted closet.