This traditional storage unit has a 6' wide by 8' tall garage door, and side door access.
This chateau house plan has a fascinating facade, luxurious two-story spread designed for living large, indoors and out. Two-sided fireplaces in living room and nook can also be enjoyed from patio and game room. A porte-cochere links the interior to a patio and a garage complex that can shelter six cars.
Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and great room create a sense of spaciousness in what is actually a fairly compact cottage house plan. Windows flank the gas fireplace that graces the rear of a great room with a dining area on one side. A peninsular counter/eating bar marks the boundary between the dining area and a kitchen with a roomy pantry.
A partially vaulted, wide open great room is at the heart of this charming Craftsman bungalow house plan. Rich in natural light, the room has a gas fireplace and is open to the dining area. A large kitchen with a roomy pantry bounds the dining area as well. The deluxe owners' suite has a soaking tub, shower, dual vanity and deep walk-in closet.
This two-story country-style cottage house plan is well-suited to the needs of a growing family. It has a luxurious owners' suite on the ground floor, and three more bedrooms plus a bonus room/fifth bedroom upstairs. It's also exceptionally bright, especially in the two-story entry, great room, sunny nook and large kitchen.
• Updated Craftsman bungalow house plan designed for construction on a view lot that slopes down at the rear
• Vaulted ceilings add loft to front porch and deck, volume to foyer, den, great room, owners' suite
• Daylight basement has two naturally bright bedroom suites, plus a large family room
• Vaulted, hexagonal great room at center is open to kitchen and offers panoramic view to the rear
• Kitchen is open to great room above two long counters rimmed by raised eating bars
• Luxury owners' suite on main floor; two bedrooms and a large hexagonal recreation room
• Prairie style house plan with welcoming front porch
• Family friendly living spaces
• Owners' suite features shower, soaking tub, and large walk-in closet
This traditional garage plan can house up to 8 cars. The larger, RV garage door is 12' wide and 14' tall. The smaller garage door is 16' wide and 10' tall. On the left side of the garage is a recreation room with a full bathroom and closet space. The second floor is a vaulted closet.
This traditional garage can house two cars. Both of the garage doors are 9' wide and 8' tall. On the right side of the garage is a studio with a full bathroom and walk-in closet.